November 7, 2022
Coverage will feature special TV and radio programming, as well as data-driven news from across the country.
Washington D.C – Bloomberg will deliver around-the-clock, multiplatform coverage of the US midterm elections on Nov. 8, including special television programming and in-depth analysis led by its Washington D.C. newsroom, with contributions from around the country.
- A special election night program, Midterms 2022 on Bloomberg, which will run from 8:00pm ET – 11:00pm ET on Bloomberg Television, Radio and QuickTake, Bloomberg’s 24/7 streaming global news platform. Online coverage will be available via bloomberg.com and streaming on social media @business and @bpolitics.
- Anchored by David Westin, election coverage will also feature analysis by Washington Correspondents Joe Mathieu and Annmarie Hordern, Bloomberg News’ Wendy Benjaminson and Mario Parker, in addition to Bloomberg TV’s Kriti Gupta, Sonali Basak, Ed Ludlow, Kailey Leinz and Quicktake’s Madison Mills.
- Bloomberg TV’s flagship morning show, Bloomberg Surveillance, will air from Washington D.C. on November 8 and 9, where anchors Tom Keene, Jon Ferro and Lisa Abramowicz will cover the election results and their consequences.
- Bloomberg will continue to publish interactive data-fuelled features including, the Election Risk Index, tracking states that are most vulnerable to election interference.
- Election day coverage will be simulcast on Bloomberg Radio heard nationally on Sirius/XM 119, Iheart, TuneIn and the Bloomberg Business App, as well as locally on WBBR (1130AM) in NY, 99.1FM (Washington DC), 106.1FM/92.9HD2 (Boston), 960AM/103.7HD2 (San Francisco).
In addition to a live blog on bloomberg.com, an up-to-the-minute results map will provide essential developments from across the United States. Bloomberg QuickTake will also feature content from reporters across the country leading up to the results.
Election coverage will air live from the newly revamped studio in Bloomberg’s Washington, D.C, bureau. The new space features a seamless, wrap-around video display that is 87 feet long and eight feet high, fed with a variety of live video, graphics, and Bloomberg Terminal data.
Bloomberg’s daily politics newsletter, Balance of Power, will run a special election edition during the week of the midterms. Sign up here.
For media queries and requests for Bloomberg journalists, please contact Jessica Sarhan on email@example.com and Rebecca Sai on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomberg Washington D.C.