May 4, 2022
New York & Panama City, May 4, 2022 – The first-ever Bloomberg New Economy Gateway Latin America event continues to add key speakers for the event to be held on Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19 in Panama City, Panama. They include:
- Michele Bachelet, Former Chilean President & United National High Commissioner
- Alvaro Acosta, Director, Latin America, Formula E Holdings
- Angélica Fuentes, Founder and President, Muvop
- Rolf Hoenger, Area Head of LatAm, Roche Pharmaceuticals
Speakers will address global and regional issues including progress from impacts of Covid-19, inflation and other effects of the war in Ukraine and climate change. A detailed agenda and schedule will be shared next week.
Newly-confirmed attending delegates also include:
- Jonathan Davis Arzac, Director and Executive Chairman, Macquarie Mexican Infrastructure Fund
- Marina Bragante, Deputy Secretary for Economic Development, Science, Technology, and Labor, São Paulo State Government
- Deyu Jiang, General Manager of Chile, Colombia and Ecuador, Sinovac Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Ricardo Mora, Co-Head LatAm, Goldman Sachs
- Carlos Rey, Head of South America, Santander Bank
Bloomberg LP Chairman Peter Grauer and Panama’s Minister of Trade and Industry Ramón Martínez de la Guardia will also speak at the event.
Media who want accreditation to cover the event can sign up via this link.
About Bloomberg Media
Bloomberg Media is a leading, global, multi-platform brand that provides decision-makers with timely news, analysis and intelligence on business, finance, technology, climate change, politics and more. Powered by a newsroom of over 2,700 journalists and analysts, it reaches influential events. Bloomberg Media is a division of Bloomberg L.P. Visit BloombergMedia.com for more information.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Terminal. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. For more information, visit Bloomberg.com/company or request a demo.
Pam Snook, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Strong, email@example.com