April 25, 2022
Key corporate executives, government officials and thought leaders to focus on improving Latin America’s economy and sustainability
New York & Panama City, April 25, 2022 – Leaders from private and public sectors globally and from across Latin America will convene at the first-ever Bloomberg New Economy Gateway Latin America event on Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19 in Panama City, Panama.
The event will delve into key global and regional issues such as trade, finance, health, cities and climate. Delegates will explore how to move forward in the wake of Covid-19, deal with impacts from geopolitical events including the war in Ukraine, inflation, and the approaching elections in Brazil and Colombia.
Confirmed speakers include Bloomberg L.P. Chairman Peter Grauer, Panama’s Minister of Trade and Industry Ramón Martínez de la Guardia, and many others, including:
- Juan Sebastian Gonzalez, Special Assistant to the President and NSC Senior Director for the Western Hemisphere, The White House
- Marcelo Claure, Chairman and CEO, Claure Capital, and former CEO, SoftBank Group International
- Landon Loomis, Vice President, Latin America, Caribbean & Global Policy, Boeing
- Mauricio Rodrigues, President, Crop Science Latin America & Member of the Global Executive Committee, Bayer
- Iván H. Arriagada, Group Chief Executive Officer, Antofagasta (Chile)
- George Gordon, Vice President and Head of LATAM, Uber
- Vanessa Rubio-Marquez, Former Deputy Finance Minister, Republic of Mexico
- Leon Falic, President, Duty Free America
- Stanley Motta, President and Director, Motta International
Media who want accreditation to cover the event can sign up via this link.
About Bloomberg Media
Bloomberg Media is a leading, global, multi-platform brand that provides decision-makers with timely news, analysis and intelligence on business, finance, technology, climate change, politics and more. Powered by a newsroom of over 2,700 journalists and analysts, it reaches influential events. Bloomberg Media is a division of Bloomberg L.P. Visit BloombergMedia.com for more information.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Terminal. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. For more information, visit Bloomberg.com/company or request a demo.