November 4, 2022
November 4, 2022 – Bloomberg Green, a news brand dedicated to reporting on the business, science and technology of climate change, will provide extensive coverage of this year’s UN Climate Change Conference (COP27) across live events, print, digital, video, and TV. As a service to readers, Bloomberg.com will lift its paywall for Bloomberg Green and provide all of its content for free from November 6 through November 18.
Leveraging Bloomberg’s exclusive data and reporting, audiences will find daily news coverage, in-depth analysis, and insights across:
– Live event programming: The Bloomberg Green Summit will convene the foremost leaders in business, finance, policy, academia and NGOs in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt for candid conversations focused on creating solutions to support the goals set forth at COP27. Programming will feature a mix of interviews, panels, and presentations, as well as an exclusive screening of the documentary Feeding Tomorrow. Full details of Bloomberg Green’s events taking place at COP27, including speakers and agendas, can be found here.
– Two daily newsletters: The Bloomberg Green Daily newsletter will become a platform for coverage of the global climate negotiations, publishing an additional afternoon edition each day.
– Bloomberg Green magazine: Bloomberg Green, a destination for premier climate journalism, features a special section on COP27, including reporting on climate reparations and banks quitting net-zero goals, as a guide to the upcoming global climate summit. The full lineup of stories from the Fall/Winter 2022 issue can be found here.
– Web: This week, Bloomberg Green launched its “Made in Africa” series that looks at how people are devising new ways to fight global warming. Each story is published alongside an original digital video. For more, follow Bloomberg Green’s daily comprehensive coverage of the COP27 climate talks here.
– Zero podcast: Bloomberg Green’s Zero podcast will bring listeners inside the tent of the world’s biggest climate meeting. The podcast will publish multiple episodes each week featuring key voices shaping the conversations at COP27, including a live recording on-stage at the Green Summit.
– Television: Bloomberg TV will air special live coverage of COP27 from November 7 – 9 with anchors Francine Lacqua and Yousef Gamal El-Din conducting on the ground interviews with experts every 15 minutes to advance climate news stories. They will also moderate a number of panels with heads of states and newsmakers. Additionally, BTV will have a strong presence throughout the two weeks with daily 90-second briefings.
Bloomberg Green is the multi-platform news brand centered on the business, science, and technology of climate change. Offering news, analysis, and solutions, its content appears on the Bloomberg Green website, a daily email newsletter, a podcast, the Bloomberg Green magazine, and the Bloomberg Terminal, with integration across digital video, Bloomberg Quicktake, Bloomberg Television, Bloomberg TV+, Bloomberg Radio, and Bloomberg Live events.